ZenPrint has evolved as a company and a platform over the past few years thanks in large part to our loyal customers and partners. We very much enjoy hearing what you have to say and improving our service as a result. Thanks for all your feedback and please keep it coming!
As we’ve evolved, it’s become clear that we need to be great in both software and client services areas. Our software application, ZenFront, has also evolved to represent and tightly integrate both aspects of our business. In fact, we have several clients and resellers today who use our platform as a software-as-a-service (SaaS). We have other clients and partners who use our software in conjunction with our on-demand printing service exclusively. And, we are proud to have many clients who rely on ZenPrint as their full-service brand partner across various product channels: print, apparel, promo products, sales tools and direct marketing. You could say we like to plug-in as needed.
In reality, this is made possible by the various fulfillment types the ZenFront supports. Each product ordered via our web-to-print applications is assigned one of the following fulfillment types, which in turn automatically determines how we need to handle and bill for that order:
- On-Demand Production – We are perhaps best known for this fulfillment type. Just add your print templates to your storefront and we are here to print and fulfill those orders. From business cards, postcards, greeting cards and flyers, to brochures, banners, t-shirts, decals and address labels, if you can name it, we can print it. Advantages of on-demand production: no inventory for you to worry about and you can mark up our wholesale pricing to make a nice profit on every item sold.
- Stocked Inventory – Any type of inventoried product you’d like sell in your storefront can be shipped directly to our warehouse. We receive those items, check them into our system and ship them out along with any on-demand products ordered to your customers. Advantages of stocked inventory: no need to invest in a warehouse or fulfillment-related employees or even expensive inventory management software. We got it covered.
- Managed Inventory – Many clients would rather have us help manage their inventoried products end-to-end across design, sourcing, production, inventory management and fulfillment. We assign these items as managed inventory in our platform. Advantages of managed inventory: Our software helps manage your inventory according to lean manufacturing techniques and in turn saves you money. You still make a mark-up on every item sold, so you are profiting from the business without the headache or massive investments.
- Self-fulfilled Products – In some cases, a client prefers to handle the fulfillment of inventoried or even virtual products directly. Such self-fulfilled products are routed directly to a client’s dashboard directly for fulfillment. Advantages of self-fulfilled: you keep control over your inventory, packaging and customer management.
- Variable & Non-Variable PDF Products – Similar to self-fulfilled products, if you are looking to utilize ZenPrint as a software-as-a-service solution, we allow you to upload your print templates, enable end-user customization and access to the print-ready files for production. We even have tools that will help you automate your production, which helps you profit even more from ZenPrint’s online application.
Based on the various fulfillment types we offer through our software application and fulfillment service, ZenPrint is one of the most versatile and robust web-to-print solutions on the market today. Please don’t hesitate to contact us to explore how we can combine our various fulfillment types and other services to best meet your branding and marketing needs.